Saturday, October 14, 2006

PINK!!!


CHECK IT OUT!!! GENIUS! you must have Audio though and tell me its HHHHHHot!

PS: I have a horrible cringe making feeling that my father in law is reading this blog! If so...oh god no! this is my evil twin sister. a petni takes me over once a week and makes me blog, I am a good bouma really :)

plus there are many others like me, lurking in the blogosphere, being morally upright citizens in the real world. That is real this is ... a nightmare. pronaam jeno :)
Comments:
you're baaaack!
 
WOW! I'll reserve comment on hot, but wow! How'd you get the link? I'm off to google Mission Bas now :-)

Also, as Teleute noted, you're back. Yet again. So far, so good :D
 
it is amazing!
 
been a while gypsy, glad to see you're back :D
 
Great video ...
 
are you ever going to post?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?