Friday, November 04, 2005

Sati Savitri Goth - True story

My office is a very sleek and formal place that is probably one of the tightest run ships in Montreal. However for reasons that are another long story, there is one IT support team in my office is populated by musicians - alarming looking long haired band members who are very conscientious about the hours they put in - but not a minute extra. Their team head, thinks that they are much misunderstood and unappreciated. I actually did ask one of them to apply for a senior level position and she put in my place by telling me she is writing a book and can't really commit to longer hours. So anyways...

There is this cute as a button blonde, goth ish chick. She is extremely bright, tattooed all over and has a few alarming piercings. Just not corporate... some of you know what I mean. Soon after I joined we went out for a business lunch - and she proceeded to tell me the story of her life, over 2 beers. It went like this " So I met him in a bar y' know... he was an American marine, really hot and made me laugh... and so we have been together for the past 5 years... we got married real soon, cause he wanted a Canadian visa, he likes it here" (I am guessing he deserted.) "So we had a small apartment and he really can't hold a job for more than a few weeks... so I paid all the bills, y'know? its good that I managed to keep mine... they really are not going to give me a promotion , eh, y'know I could be a really good manager... so anyway, I am 32 y'know, so I decided to buy a house, really good deal y'know I got lucky" "And can you believe this guy, 2 months after we move in, he tells me man, I can't deal with the responsibility, mortgage and all. And I say that is crap, what the hell you talkin' about, man, you never pay nothing. But he whines and whines and he says he is not ready for a house and he wants to party, meet new people, you know what that means? right? and man I want to move on, I have 2 dogs I gotta take care of, grow up y'know? So we got divorced, a month back, but he lands up every evening to watch TV, and I got adate tonight, y'know? What do I do?" MOI "uh, tell him to stay away?"
He does not listen, and I am guessing he is not getting as much action as he thought he would, but he will, girls just want a guy , y'know, as long as they can move, not even...i don't know what to do, I want to meet people"

Today I get this e mail

Hi,

Could I take tomorrow off?My ex has a double hernia operation and he needs some one because he won't be able to walk. And its our wedding anniversary tomorrow, so I can't say no either

I send this

Sure, go ahead.

I am feeling mean, so I hope you won't mind my saying that its an entirely appropriate way for him to spend the wedding anniversary - not sure about you though!

I get

Hehe :) I feel sorry for him y'know?

Moral of the story 1: be nice to the woman in your life - she may nurse you through hernia operations!

Moral of the story 2 : Sati savitris come in all packages_including goth
Comments:
just for fun because i have nothing to do, heres another tag.
 
off topic ... yours is the best blogroll descriptions that i've seen.
 
Thanks Vish! I will try to be creative, but its getting harder each year!

And Thank You - all seeing one :)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Hey there Silk!

how do you visit Montreal so often?Yes it is the most unique city in NA, if only for the French. Its lovely too.
 
hmmm... sounds interesting. Will explore your blog this weekend. Ciao
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?