Friday, November 11, 2005

Hee Hee!


I wuvv the internet! Stolen maal though!
Comments:
are you bengali?
 
mostly Probashi
 
From one probashi whose bengali is pretty poor to another whose command over the language deserves respect-

I've never lived in Bengali- and my Bengal is limited to Calcutta. At least, when I visit my hometown, and am met by my cousins, and relatives with the wisdom tooth I am left out- cause my culture is not theirs- theirs is a practical culture, while probashis learn culture through books- i learnt it through stories read out by ma and baba.

Well....being bengali, at least a part of me is- why do you we leave out bangladeshi people when we speak of our kind?

good bye, from a bengali who is limited by english renderings of masterful literature.
 
swagatam raj ji! I actually don't leave out bangladeshis... in the not too distant future they will save and protect the bengali language
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?