Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Outside forum

Vishnupriya tagged me with the 55 word story thing, but I don't have a fiction bone left in my body, so here's a true story, no morals, and I can't count...

So I am on my way to the fancy schmancy shopping mall, when suddenly this hard eyed, stunted, ugly little urchin pops up beside me and starts the usual whine. And in a fit of misplaced guilt I decide to buy her glucose biscuits from the nearest panwallah. Once at the kiosk, she throws a total tantrum, biscuits nahin didi, chips do. I am bullied into buying her a small pack of chips. Two others materialise and start chanting chips, chips. But I am made of stronger stuff and sternly say its biscuits or nothing and give them half a pack each of glucose biscuits. As I pass by the first kid gloating over her chips, she does not look up. My mum later tells me that kindness is wasted on these kids.

I think of the lovely little 6 year old who dominated the dinner party the previous evening, imperiously demanding and getting piggy back rides from all the assorted corporate uncles.

Comments:
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
 
comment2, nudez toplezz zexy, vlzul, elizabeth banks nude, pqcq, world top 200 celebs, =-(, top naked stars, 62751,
 
comment3, maggie q sex tape, %[[, teri hatcher naked, vykn, robin tunney nude, wiop, autumn reeser nude, =OOO,
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?