Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I am going HOME : WooHoo!


I am going home for 2 whole weeks!!! I so need a break! I shall be going to Leh and Ladakh as the parents are in Jammu currently. Fly from Montreal to Toronto, Toronto to Delhi. Delhi to Jammu. Mom and dad and husbn' man. And a few friends. On to Leh and Ladakh. Dad has apparently arranged some very interesting trips including a night's camping by an amazing lake, right up the mountains. And then back to Delhi for two days and on to

Kolkata for a quick visit to the in laws. But since they are just returning from the States, and were with us for 6 weeks earlier and we met many times, they are OK with the short visit. BUT, this is going to be my very first Cal pujo. despite having spent 5 years in the city, I never saw a puja as I always went back to my parents for the Puja hols. Should be fun, and S promised to show me around. Meeting loads of frienfs as well. I am excited.It will be crazy but fun.

Promise to blog more once I come back but have promised myself that I will detox my brains for 2 whole weeks and stay away from the PC. hopefully there will be no net access in Leh.

Wheeeeeeeee!!!
Comments:
Hi,
I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my work from home site. It is a great opportunity.

Why Don't You work from home today?

Adrian: PRESS RELEASE: ABOUT THE BEST WORK FROM HOME PROSPECT AND WHY LISTED ON GOOGLE AND YAHOO NEWS ABOUT THE LINK ABOVE work from home
 
leh is freezing, ladakh is sub-zero temperatures. The lake right up in the mountains is probably nainital. been there. :)

Hope you have a wonderful trip.
 
Wow, are you a Delhi Bong as well? Who would have known! I so envy you, Ladakh is gorgeous. I hope to make it Ladakh and Kashmir some day.
 
Sphinx: Nonono, nothing as wimpy as Nainital - its a lake on the way to Zanskar!!! We even refused to go to Srinagar! but thanks :)

Thalassa: Hey there, no I am not a Delhi Bong, more a Bombay bong - that sounds quite ...decadent?
 
mountains scare the life out of me! *shivers*

but ooh, you'll be in cal too? have fun!
and that comment you didn't entirely get? that was a reply to your comment on the previous post on your blog abt my profile pic which had appeared with my comment on the post (the plot thickens, eh?)
 
ooh... now i will spend this pujo peering into the faces of all unknown older(?:p) women trying to figure out who the International Woman Of Mystery is!
:D
have fun!
 
Have a nice vacation!
 
and I just missed an 'official' survey trip to Leh and Kargil by 2 weeks!

had to go to Haryana to look at village toilets instead....
 
youve been tagged!
 
nice blog..ur from j.u. ?
btw,happy hols !
and ur sure to have great fun in kolkata during the pujos.
 
Shubho bijoya to you both!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?