Friday, August 12, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Another birthday. The husband man is in Amsterdam on business! Again! How come I never get it to go!!!He also gets to meet up with this lovely girl, who is a friend and also passing through. I wanna go too....Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! But I feel a little better after getting a pome from da man!

Happy hippy birthday
Excerpts...
(music)
(everybody)
o amaar pet petni
o amaar hutum pechi
o amaar mecho petni
o amaar pet petni
(repeat)
(slow)
aaj tomaar jommodin
aami tomaar aladdin
tumi amaar life'er genie
aare shudhu du-din
o amaar pet petni!

I am so proud. This from a guy who forgot my birthday 2 years in a row!!! And a physics grad who thinks fiction is for wimps!
I am a little drunk all by myself. This post will have to be deleted soon I think! Or I will soon find out if he really does not read my blog!


Comments:
A very happy birthday!!! lol..very naughty of you to post the poem... lol...ami to chair theke pore jacchhilam...boss ki eta Amsterdam-e hash brownie kheye likheche naki :-)))

Lol...amar blogta intellectual aar kothay holo...lol news blogta dekho...really daft :-))

Have a great year ahead!!!
 
hey Appu,

Glad you liked it. Mine is a very random ja khushi blog. News in limericks is a real cool idea!!!! On a scale of 1 to 7 how mad will he get do you think?!!
 
oh, that is SO swwet! i wish somebody would write ME a poem like that...
 
err, that should be *sweet!
 
and belated Happy B'day!

am blowing a pa-pee-po whistle for you :D
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Haven't a clue what the poem says, but I'm sure it's terribly sweet.
 
Glad you liked the news idea :-) lol.. mone hoy na boss will get mad, he might be actually be proud - his wife publishing his literary piece and all that...lol

Me good. Back in Kolkata and simply chilling out. It is really nice - one could get used to this kind of life easily!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?