Wednesday, August 10, 2005

For teleute...looks quite tame though!
Comments:
yo! this is another one from JUDE, and PB's nemesis, as he says! what's ur connection with pb? do let me know, the suspense's killing me!
 
You're really pretty good at this! Now to make it into a soft toy.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
rimi ... another puchkey! Welcome! Should I spoil the suspense? He was my prof at Presi and I didn't particularly like him, but there were few I liked anyways!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Aparna's post

Hi this is Aparna. Will visit regularly from now on. The photoblog is cool. Is it on flickr?

Have been hooked to the blogosphere for sometime now. Recently decided to run a news blog apart from the earlier one...lol the news gets updated more real-time I must say :-)

Take care and keep in touch

MY POST
GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Hey, sorry deleted your post as I want to be anonymous. Will visit your blog. keep in touch!
 
aww... thank you!

and it's just like me - i'm very tame, too :D

lol!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?