Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Dark clouds

work front. One of the divisions of the office I work in just closed down. Its in the US, so I am guessing it will be better than laying people off in Canada. And its a hand ful of people only. Still its sad. Plus it rings some warning bells in my mind. What will happen next? what about me. But I am quite blase about it right now... being older helps one cope better I think. There is very little that is worse than something I have experienced before. My whirling lifestyle has made me very calm... whatever. Job loss is a fact of life in the States, it happens all the time. But uncertainty is a big thing in India too. There is an intense pressure to do superlatively well or ship out.

That's it. Do not feel like blogging any more.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?