Monday, May 30, 2005

I loved the process of the blog, but am wondering if it is going to be what I wanted it to be. I wanted it to be a light a breezy account of my travels for friends and family, but once I started writing a few uncomfortable things came tumbling out. And I think its best to be honest to myself and have no readers- treat this as writing practice. Its been a while, many years since I consciously chose to be creative or simply free flowing... spontaneous is what I would like to be , but in the process of clinging on and inching up the corporate ladder, that is a side of me that I have completely (almost) eliminated. I like the in control me but an outlet would be nice.... help me see whether I could do something worth while if I let myself loose or would I just ramble pointlessly? Actually pointless is OK, a blog is a pointless exercise from a profit and loss point of view but who knows what the rewards would be?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?